In less than 30min make your own dill pickles at home in your refrigerator with only a few simple ingredients.
- 5 Medium Cucumbers
- 3/4 Cup Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 12 Springs Fresh Dill
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Heat the ac vinegar, water, salt and sugar together in a pot stirring occasionally, until the salt and sugar are dissolved. Let cool.
- While its cooling cut the cucumbers into spears or slice them into coins if you like.
- Once cooled fill the jars and add the cucumbers. Tip: Squeeze as many cucumbers into the jars as you can
- Divide the spices + garlic and add them to the jars. Then refrigerate.
- Leave the jar in the fridge for at least 48 hours before tasting. For the best taste wait 2 weeks.
From online blogs I have learned that they should keep up to 12 months in the fridge, but I will update this recipe in a year based on how long my pickles last.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes