For an easy meal this summer try my gluten free chicken salad recipe with grapes!
- 2 cups of Leftover Chicken – This can be cubbed or shredded to your personal preference. Also you can use store bought rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken thighs, or my favourite using leftovers from my smoked chicken.
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion
- 1/2 Cup Red Grapes – make sure you get juicy grapes! There is nothing worse than shrivelled grapes!
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 3 Stalks of Crisp Celery
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Cup My Homemade MCT Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Black Pepper to Taste – In our family we added it to our individual portions because we have little ones who don’t like it spicy.
- Fresh Herbs to Taste
- Begin by shredding your chicken into smaller pieces. Some prefer it cubed. Then add to a bowl.
- Next chop the celery, red onions, and green onions thinly and add to the bowl.
- Slice the grapes in half and add.
- Now is time to add the sauce to make your chicken salad creamy! Add directly to the bowl yoghurt, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and salt.
- Cube the avocado then gently fold in so that you do not smush them.
- Lastly season with fresh herbs and pepper.
You can serve it as is, in romaine lettuce, or on your favourite gluten-free bread
- Prep Time: 15min
- Cook Time: 5min
Keywords: GLUTEN FREE CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE