This simple DIY pom pom wreath is the perfect Valentines Day decoration that will last year after year! All you need is 3 things!!
- 12 inch Wire Wreath Frame
- Cue Card
If you would like to make the wreath exactly like mine you are going to need to make 24 pom poms of the main colour and 8 pom poms for accent colours (4 of each). To make the pom poms:
- Take one ball of yarn and begin wrapping it around your cue card. You will want to wrap it about 30-40x depending on how fluffy you want your pom poms.
- Once done cut the string and slowly slide off the cue card.
- Cut a piece of string ~enough to tie around your pom pom.
- Tie this string tightly around the centre of the pom pom.
- Tie a knot.
- Cut both edges of the pom pom.
- Fluff the pom pom and then tie to your wreath.